Regional Account Manager
Position: Regional Account Manager
Location: Remote – West Coast
Employment Type: Full-time
Years of Experience: 3 – 5 years, Enterprise Level
Education: BA Degree or Related Field
About the Position
Seeking to hire entrepreneurial and collaborative sales professional looking for unlimited advancement and higher income. This Position is dynamic and
requires a mature and self-confident leader. Must be driven, have strong business acumen and loves challenges.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for targeted industries
- Identify and qualify prospects for tax software and services
- Connect clients with Sales Tax DataLINK software and services
- Create and maintain monthly sales pipeline, reporting and analytics
- Effectively moves clients through the sales cycle
- Perform Sales and Use Tax business development and channel building
- Build network community and referral program
- Proven history of exceeding sales quotas
- Must have the ability to communicate with CEOs, IT and Tax teams in straightforward manner
- Deliver clear, convincing and well –organized web presentations
- Knowledgeable with databases, customer management software and prospecting
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Ability to travel 25% required
Background in solution sales; Cross-over and up-selling experience; understands how to measure opportunities, sales cycles and related opportunities.
Must be committed, goal oriented and ambitious.
To apply for this job, send your resume to Noel Hamm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no phone calls.